Travel Nursing in Michigan: What You Need to Know
Want to spend your spring and summer months filled with lake activities, outdoor recreation and charming cities? Then consider Michigan for your next travel nursing assignment. LiquidAgents Healthcare has awesome travel RN and allied health positions at top hospitals across the state. Learn about our high-weekly pay packages and popular Michigan attractions.
Michigan’s cost of living is 11 percent lower than the national average and ranks as the fourth most affordable state in the U.S. That combined with our high weekly pay packages make the Great Lakes region very desirable for travel nursing. Here are just a few of the awesome travel RN opportunities we have right now.
Travel RN, MedSurg/Tele
Up to $2,037 gross weekly
Travel RN, ICU
Up to $1,987 gross weekly
Ann Arbor, MI
Travel RN, ER
Up to $1,911 gross weekly
Grand Rapids, MI
(*Estimated rates; pay packages will vary based on benefits selected.)
Learn about these and many more travel nursing opportunities now. Apply here!
View Michigan travel assignments here.
Home to the Great Lakes, national forests, one-of-a-kind attractions and charming towns, Michigan is the perfect destination for travel nurses. Here are a few ideas to enjoy outside of the hospital:
- Soak up the sun along the state’s 3,224 miles of shoreline.
- Get pampered at one of Michigan’s top resorts.
- Discover history at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum and Whitefish Point Light Station, the oldest operating lighthouse on Lake Superior.
- Kayak or paddle board around Michigan’s natural wonder, Turnip Rock, in Port Austin.
- Take a ferry to Mackinac Island, a preserved historic town and lively resort area. Fun fact: cars are prohibited on the island.
- Hit the green at one of the state’s pristine golf courses.
- Enjoy every moment!
Interested in taking a travel RN or allied job in Michigan? Contact us today!