LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
LiquidAgents, a JCHAO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
This role will be responsible for the processing of cash receipts, invoicing, collections, client account reconciliations, and other various responsibilities as needed. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Access online reports from computerized timekeeping systems, as well as, paper time cards to prepare weekly invoices for clients.
- Research, code, and post lockbox receipts on a daily basis.
- Generate and send monthly and ad hoc account statements to clients.
- Work with clients, sales, and payroll to identify and address any billing discrepancies or issues.
- Contact clients with past due balances for payment, document collections efforts in database, and prepare weekly collection report for management.
- Meet regularly with Controller for escalated issues and provide collections status updates.
- Maintain client records in accounting software to ensure up-to-date billing and credit information.
- 2 to 5 years of previous accounts receivable experience
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) & Sage 50
- Operate office equipment including computer, copiers, scanners, and 10-key calculator.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task as well as problem solve
- Compensation: Hourly – negotiable based on experience
We recognize the value of this role in our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company environment that encourages individual input and creativity. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and exposure to new ways of doing business. We want the best and we strive to keep the best.
If you believe you possess the above qualifications, we want to hear from you!
|Job Category||Accounting, Accounts Receivable|