The Allied Talent Advisor (Recruiter) is responsible for the day-to-day sourcing of travel allied healthcare professionals across the country. This includes building solid, ongoing relationships with candidates to effectively match potential healthcare providers to their preferred career goals and location.
What we expect from you:
- Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
- Self-driven mentality that wants to take advantage of uncapped commissions
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over the phone, text and email
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Innate talent for problem solving and thinking creatively
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 3 – 5 years equivalent work experience
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k), paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Talent Advisor role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.