LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks a qualified Compliance Specialist to join our innovative team.
LiquidAgents, a JCAHO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
Our fun, fast-paced environment offers great opportunities for professional and personal growth. We offer solid training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development. Our employees enjoy awesome perks including both traditional and non-traditional benefits; work in a state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near Shops of Legacy and Legacy West; and get to be a part of a rewarding organization dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring 100% compliance for healthcare providers traveling on assignment throughout the United States.
- Create and maintain employee files for healthcare professionals
- Tracking, notifying, and assisting to making sure credentials, certifications and licenses remain in good standing
- Quarterly and annual audits of employee files within standards of The Joint Commission
- Assist Search Consultants on calling healthcare professionals to get updated credentials from them
- Must be able to follow a structured schedule with minimal supervision
- Be able to meet production deadlines
- Provide other assistance and support as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Attention to detail
- Strong Organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook functions
- Experience with handling health/medical documents a plus
The Compliance Specialist role is essential to our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.