As a Senior Copywriter, your primary focus will be to provide a broad range of communication and marketing support to the organization.
What we expect from you:
- Write and develop compelling content for external and internal communications
- Draft and edit blog posts, featured articles and press releases
- Manage email marketing campaigns to reach targeted audiences
- Craft engaging copy for a variety of advertising initiatives
- Create and monitor social media including organic content and paid ads
- Research and collaborate with key stakeholders to create thought leadership content
- Assist with speech writing by creating clear, concise talking points
- Assist with planning, promoting and coordinating company events
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team to create and manage integrated marketing strategies
- Other duties as assigned
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive training, mentorship and ongoing career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k), paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Senior Copywriter role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
We are 100% in office at this time and not working remotely. LiquidAgents has implemented many measures to ensure the health and well being of everyone working on site in our office. Measures include mask wearing, around the clock concierge services in the building, additional cleaning rotations, protective plastic shields in between work stations, and avoiding close contact among other implemented safety policy that closely follow CDC guidelines.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Job Category||Marketing, Media|