The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support of the StaffDNA Candidate Care Team as part of the healthcare recruitment division. This includes building solid, ongoing relationships with employees to effectively support our overall goal of matching potential healthcare professionals to their preferred career goals and location.
What we expect from you:
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over the phone, text and email
- Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Innate talent for problem solving and thinking creatively
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Hourly pay , full time in office in Plano, TX
- Answer internal main-line calls timely and professionally
- Facilitate the maintenance of applicants, referrals and leads to recruiters
- Send and reply to emails concisely and in a timely manner
- Be the dedicated point of contact and build relationships with field healthcare professionals regarding inquiries or complaints
- Resolve or delegate any field employee concerns that may arise in timely manner
- Successfully communicate with field healthcare professionals and internal recruiters
- Provide exceptional customer service by putting field healthcare professionals’ needs first and foremost
- Other administrative duties as assigned
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in the community
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Customer Service Administrator role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
We are 100% in office at this time and not working remotely. LiquidAgents Healthcare has implemented many measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of everyone working on site in our office. Measures include mask wearing, around the clock concierge services in the building, additional cleaning rotations, protective plastic shields in between workstations, and avoiding close contact among other implemented safety policy that closely follow CDC guidelines.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.