As the Government & Commercial Business Development Specialist you are responsible for government business growth and will focus on expanding existing accounts and managing existing & new contracts by understanding overall federal program management.
What you can expect from us:
As a Best Place to Work, we offer a unique workplace masterly designed to help people achieve their full potential through:
- Supportive, on-going training programs, mentorship and career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in the community
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
- Responsible for overall growth and expansion in government business by identifying new customers and opportunities in the federal health sector
- Maintain and increase government understanding and connections
- Update/maintain monthly, quarterly, and annually reporting requirements
- Participate in continuous learning activities and involvement in a variety of projects related to government sales and improvement
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for government sales management and growth
- At least 7 years of overall sales experience
- At least 3 years of experience in business development role focused on contracts in the government sector
- Strong sales leadership skills
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Bachelor’s degree
The Government & Commercial Business Development Specialist role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.