The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for the day-to-day sourcing of travel healthcare professionals across the country. This includes building solid, ongoing relationships with candidates to effectively match potential healthcare providers to their preferred career goals and location.
What we expect from you:
- Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
- Self-driven mentality that wants to take advantage of uncapped commissions
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over the phone, text and email
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Innate talent for problem solving and thinking creatively
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Pro-actively find, recruit, and carefully match qualified healthcare candidates to the right position
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening qualified candidates, securing proper documentation, negotiating pay packages, coordinating interviews with healthcare facilities, and on-boarding new candidates
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration
- Sell LiquidAgents Healthcare to potential candidates and promote jobs through a variety outreach communication (phone calls, text messages, email, etc.)
- Send and reply to emails in a timely manner
- Be the single point of contact and build relationships with healthcare professionals on assignment
- Make recommendations and provide insight to help healthcare professionals’ long-term careers
- Manage weekly communication and timesheets
- Resolve any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service by putting healthcare professionals’ needs first and foremost
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development
- The strongest commission structure in the healthcare staffing industry on top of a high base salary; unlimited earning potential
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in the community
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Healthcare Recruiter role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Job Category||Healthcare Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Scout|