LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks a qualified Client Advisor to join our innovative team.
LiquidAgents, a JCAHO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
Our fun, fast-paced environment offers great opportunities for professional and personal growth. We offer solid training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development. Our employees enjoy awesome perks including both traditional and non-traditional benefits; work in a state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near Shops of Legacy and Legacy West; and get to be a part of a rewarding organization dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
As a Client Advisor, your primary focus is creating and cultivating relationships with current and potential clients in your designated territory to staff clients with our clinical professionals. You will have independent ownership of the accounts you are assigned. You will be responsible for managing the daily activities within your specific account set based upon a geography. Your activities also include engaging with clients on a daily basis to maintain an active sales pipeline in pursuit of revenue growth. This role is great for experienced sales representatives who are goal driven, organized, ambitious self-starters.
- Maintain close relationships with active clients, as well as build new relationships
- Pursue qualified and unqualified leads to expand current territory, develop assigned territory, and identify new hospitals that require healthcare staffing services
- Engage with clients on calls to increase revenue generating opportunities
- Manage your accounts using LiquidAgents Healthcare’s customer relationship management system
- Submit qualified candidates to requirements / schedule interviews to take place / close deal
- Market candidates by submitting them to potential and existing clients
- Effectively manage interdepartmental communication
- Negotiate contracts
- Prepare and deliver regular forecasts on your sales activities, pipeline, and expected deal closures
- Achieve your key performance indicators on a daily basis to achieve goals
- 2+ years of sales experience (staffing preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Strong organizational skills
The Client Advisor role is essential to our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.