LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks a qualified Client Advisor to join our innovative team.
LiquidAgents, a JCAHO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
Our fun, fast-paced environment offers great opportunities for professional and personal growth. We offer solid training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development. Our employees enjoy awesome perks including both traditional and non-traditional benefits; work in a state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near Shops of Legacy and Legacy West; and get to be a part of a rewarding organization dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
The Client Advisor will be responsible for creating and cultivating relationships with current and potential clients in their designated territory to staff clients with our clinical professionals.
- Expand current territory while developing assigned territory / identify new hospitals that require healthcare staffing services
- Manage current hospital’s relationships within territory and build new relationships
- Negotiate contracts
- Submit qualified candidates to requirements / schedule interviews to take place / close deal
- Market candidates by submitting them to potential and existing clients
- Consistently follow up with active clients, while providing excellent customer service
- Track and generate Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reports
- Effectively manage interdepartmental communication
- 2+ years of sales experience (staffing preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Strong organizational skills
The Client Advisor role is essential to our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.