The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Client Advisory and Account Management Team in our Sales Division. This position is responsible for building a high-performing team to help promote the overall business growth including setting and achieving sales goals.
What you can expect from us:
As a Best Place to Work, we offer a unique workplace masterly designed to help people achieve their full potential through:
- Supportive, on-going training programs, mentorship and career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in the community
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
- Supervise, monitor, track and direct day to day staff operations of the Client Advisory and Account Management Team
- Ensure a quality customer service to our internal and external clients in an effective and timely manner
- Resolve or manage conflict issues pertaining to internal/external clients
- Creating a collaborative, high-energy environment to assist team members in consistently meeting and exceeding monthly goals
- At least 7 years of overall sales experience
- At least 3 years of inside sales management experience
- Strong sales leadership skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership and management skills for directing, delegating, and overseeing multiple team members and their contributions
- Bachelor’s degree
The Inside Sales Supervisor role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork, and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.