LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks a qualified Clinical Risk Manager to join our innovative team.
LiquidAgents, a JCHAO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
Our fun, fast-paced environment offers great opportunities for professional and personal growth. We offer solid training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development. Our employees enjoy awesome perks including both traditional and non-traditional benefits; work in a state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near Shops of Legacy and Legacy West; and get to be a part of a rewarding organization dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
The Clinical Risk Manager will be responsible for regulatory and nursing compliance to ensure quality delivery of care as well as supporting nursing staff by coaching and counseling employees.
- Works collaboratively with the HR department and clients to establish practice guidance, policies and procedures for field nursing staff that leads to regulatory compliance and positive nursing outcomes
- Review nursing profiles and high / low skills checklists for assignment match recommendations
- Provides instructional testing guidance for failed nurse testing
- Coordinate opportunities to assess and council registered nurses working in the field
- Assist the training department with educating and training our corporate internal employees on the general scope of RN job duties, healthcare compliance and specialty specific information
- Provide educational assistance to healthcare employees
- Conducts random compliance audits to ensure compliance
- Works with JCAHO auditor as requested
- Assists with hospital selection for nursing staff assignments
- Provide leadership for clinical excellence, personnel management, resource management maintenance of positive working relationships with staff
- Promote problem identification, investigates hospital incidents, facilitate resolution and follow up and communicate as necessary, assists in documentation of incidents
- Support nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- RN or BSN degree from an accredited college
- Must possess a valid nursing license for the state of Texas
- Minimum of 5 years at a hospital
The Clinical Risk Manager role is essential to our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.