LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks a Payroll Coordinator.
LiquidAgents, a JCHAO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
This role will be part of a team responsible for processing payroll for 600+ employees on a weekly basis for a fast-paced multi-state employer. The payroll coordinator will work with the Recruiting, Human Resources and Compliance departments to maintain employee payroll data and perform other duties as assigned. The Payroll Coordinator responsibilities include processing timesheets, updating payroll records, and answering employee questions about their paychecks.
- Collect and calculate employee timesheets in compliance with state and regulatory requirements.
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order.
- Review and prepare adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive changes.
- Create weekly reports for the Recruiting department related to timesheets.
- Coordinate with HR about payroll changes and update changes in HRIS databases.
- Assist in collecting data for general audits and special projects.
- Provide timely communication and/or resolutions to payroll matters.
- Manage new employee file maintenance and setup.
- Prepare responses to employment verification requests.
- Proven experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with payroll processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task as well as problem solve
- Must be able to respect, protect, and maintain highly confidential information.
- Have a fun, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Compensation: Hourly – negotiable based on experience
- Must be able to work flexible/defined schedules based on business needs.
We recognize the value of this role in our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company environment that encourages individual input and creativity. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and exposure to new ways of doing business. We want the best and we strive to keep the best.
*Please note* This role is 100% in office, at our corporate office location in Plano, TX only. Not a remote role. Must be able to be in office.
|Job Category||Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Payroll|