The Resume Specialist will be responsible for providing support and other administrative duties as assigned to the Corporate, Recruiting, & Sales Team. This position is for those who have the ultimate drive to grow both professionally and personally, and are willing to work alongside successful, driven individuals.
What you can expect from us:
As a Best Place to Work, we offer a unique workplace masterly designed to help people achieve their full potential through:
- Incredible learning opportunities, mentorship programs and ongoing career support
- A modern, state-of-the-art office with amenities inspired by Silicon Valley’s most innovative workplaces like Google, Apple and Facebook; located near the vibrant Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- A variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the year to give back to our community
- A fun, collaborative environment with awesome perks like free lunch Fridays, a fully-equipped game room, on-site gym, VIP concert ticket giveaways, company events and so much more
- Create/update field professional resumes
- Obtain and run license verification or field professionals
- Work as a liaison between recruitment and management team
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Provide other assistance & support as assigned
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe
- At least 3+ years of work-related experience
- Associates Degree + preferred
The Resume Specialist role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.