LiquidAgents Healthcare, a fast-growing, healthcare staffing firm, seeks a qualified Talent Advisory Coordinator to join our innovative team.
LiquidAgents, a JCAHO certified company, provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. In addition to being recognized by the media as one of the “Best Companies to Work For” for nearly a decade, LiquidAgents is an Inc. 500 company looking for creative, tenacious individuals to join our team.
Our fun, fast-paced environment offers great opportunities for professional and personal growth. We offer solid training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development. Our employees enjoy awesome perks including both traditional and non-traditional benefits; work in a state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near Shops of Legacy and Legacy West; and get to be a part of a rewarding organization dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
The Talent Advisory Coordinator will be responsible for assisting a Senior Recruiter in the day-to-day sourcing of travel healthcare professionals across the country.
- Pro-actively assists Senior Talent Advisors in the sourcing and recruiting of qualified candidates interested in travel assignments
- Sell to potential candidates why they should use LiquidAgents Healthcare and promote jobs through a variety outreach communication
- Assists throughout the hiring process, which includes interviewing/screening candidates, securing proper documentation, negotiating pay packages, coordinating interviews with healthcare facilities, and on-boarding new candidates
- Assists Senior Talent Advisors to maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration
- Responsible for marketing our services to potential candidates through phone calls, utilizing email and social media platforms
- Performing a high volume of outbound calls daily
- Sending and replying to emails in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain weekly communication and building relationships with field staff
- Assist Senior Talent Advisors to ensure timesheets are submitted by each field member weekly
- Provide exceptional customer service by putting the nurses’ needs first and foremost
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of successful recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Detail Oriented and Self-Directed
The Talent Advisory Coordinator role is essential to our overall success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.