As a Sales Client Advisor, your primary focus is creating and cultivating relationships with current and potential clients in your designated territory to staff clients with our healthcare professionals.
What we expect from you:
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over the phone, text and email
- Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
- Self-driven mentality
- Innate talent for contract negotiation and creating revenue-increasing opportunities
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Adaptability in the face of adversity and the ability to learn new processes and procedures
- The internal belief that everything is within your control
- Staffing experience preferred, healthcare industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 – 5 years sales experience preferred
- Pursue qualified and unqualified leads to develop and close new business contracts in your territory, with hospitals that require healthcare staffing services
- Build and Maintain strong business relationships with healthcare staffing vendor management systems
- Coordinate contracts and compliance
- Prepare and deliver to leadership regular forecasts on your sales activities, pipeline, and expected deal closures
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive sales training programs, mentorship, and ongoing career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k), paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Base Salary plus additional incentives for new business and meeting goals
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Sales Client Advisory role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for LiquidAgents Healthcare means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
We are 100% in office at this time and not working remotely. LiquidAgents Healthcare has implemented many measures to ensure the health and well being of everyone working on site in our office. Measures include mask wearing, around the clock concierge services in the building, additional cleaning rotations, protective plastic shields in between work stations, and avoiding close contact among other implemented policy.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|