As a Social Media Manager, your primary focus will be to develop brand awareness & an online community through engaging social media
What we expect from you:
- Brainstorm, schedule and implement social media content and online campaigns to align with our marketing strategies
- Create engaging text, image and video content for social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Respond to comments and inquiries in a timely manner
- Retrieve & analyze key social media metrics
- Facilitate online conversation to promote the brand within the healthcare community
- Monitor and report on online reviews, feedback & industry trends
- Explore new ways to reach and engage with our target audience
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms
We are looking for individuals with:
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager, Community Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications (preferred) and other studies will be considered.
- Social media savvy, specifically translating our ideas into engaging content for our online communities.
- Ability to build an online community and monitor brand mentions, FAQs, and create social connections.
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive training, mentorship and ongoing career development
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k), paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Social Media Manager role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for StaffDNA means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
Certified by The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, LiquidAgents provides staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. Our people use proven identification and selection methods to recruit healthcare talent, including nurses and allied health professionals, and place them in public and private facilities looking to secure traveling and direct-hire healthcare personnel. Recognized as an Inc. 500 fastest-growing company and employee-voted as a “Best Place to Work” for more than decade, LiquidAgents is a trusted name in healthcare staffing.
We are 100% in office at this time and not working remotely. LiquidAgents Healthcare has implemented many measures to ensure the health and well-being of everyone working on site in our office. Measures include mask wearing, around the clock concierge services in the building, additional cleaning rotations, protective plastic shields in between work stations, avoiding close contact, and other implemented policy.
LiquidAgents Healthcare, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time, in office, salaried
|Job Category||Marketing, Media|